I'm considering running a Bitcoin full node (w/segwit) to support decentralization and offer my "vote", for what it's worth…
1) Could someone give me a basic run-down of costs? Setup costs and Recurring costs?
2) Also, I'm somewhat tech-savvy but no super-nerd. Is this something I can learn and set up in a weekend?
3) Aside from decentralization, any other benefits to running a full node, either for me or for the system as a whole?
4) If I wanted to run this node over TOR, what are the added costs?
5) Lastly- I'm curious how something like Bitcoin Unlimited would raise those costs, in terms of time, money, energy, etc?
Thanks in advance to any and all answers!