Why does no one ever praise this amazing web wallet. I personally put 10% of my Bitcoin in Blockchain.info and the other 90% in cold storage.
Blockchain.info is so simple to use. The best part too is zero KYC. They have no idea who I am. I switch accounts twice a year to be safe, but the only piece of ID they have is a Protonmail email that I setup specifically for this purpose.
I really feel like companies like Blockchain.info really make Bitcoin possible for the little guy. I love it and wonder if others feel the same or why so many seem to downplay this fantastic company.
For my day to day Bitcoin spending it is ideal. This spending is what we need. I like holding but if we all hold and no one ever creates the Bitcoin economy it's gonna be pointless. Blockchain.info is making Bitcoin happen right now.